[TYPO3-core] Budget year 2014

Ernesto Baschny ernesto.baschny at typo3.org
Mon Dec 15 17:40:09 CET 2014

Hi,

the budget year 2014 is coming to an end.

If you have still invoices or reimbursement requests for TYPO3 CMS
related activity (Code Sprints, etc) that happened during 2014, please
send them to me at most on Wednesday (17th) this week!

The deadline for me to forward it to the T3A is Friday (19th), but be
aware that I need those two extra days to cope with the workload and
also as a buffer for potential feedback rounds with you.

So if you send me stuff later on, it will most probably not be able to
be covered by the 2014 budget, and we will have to postpone it to 2015
and use our budget of 2015 (if we get one - as I have no feedback on
that yet...).

Cheers,
Ernesto

--