[TYPO3-core] (New) TYPO3 CMS Vision

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Tue Aug 26 11:56:52 CEST 2014

Hi Xavier, hi all,

Thanks Xavier for your mail, it really hits the nail!

When we speak about visions, we should always consider the legacy of
TYPO3 CMS. We need to be clear about our target group, and focus on that.

I doubt that TYPO3 CMS will be able to grow largely by changing common
habits. We will rather loose users who are disappointed because
improvements turn out to be more complex than before.

Greetings, Michael