[TYPO3-core] (New) TYPO3 CMS Vision

Nikola Stojiljković nikola.stojiljkovic at essentialdots.com
Sat Aug 23 14:16:37 CEST 2014

Sorry to jump in... I developed something similar long time ago - extbase_hijax extension. The documentation for this extension is on TYPO3 svn (cannot post links, this is my first forum post).

It allows substituting any f:form with h:form without the need to write custom AJAX actions, custom TS page types. There's even support for throwing "events" between different plugins on a single page. And it works out of the box with any Extbase plugin.

Regards,
Nikola

Quote: Helmut Hummel wrote on Fri, 22 August 2014 11:18