[TYPO3-core] (New) TYPO3 CMS Vision

Mathias Schreiber mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Tue Aug 19 19:32:42 CEST 2014

Quote: Simon Schaufelberger (Schaufi) wrote on Tue, 19 August 2014 18:04
> 1. I'm thinking about multiple versions of one image (thinking about
> responsive websites). There are some responsive website that don't just
> shrink the image but cropps it also.

Good one.

> 2. Better search in the backend for files

Media should cover this although I have not asked Fabien for his current progress.
What I saw looked promising.

> 3. Remove:
> - taskcenter. I never saw somebody using it. Do you know about customers?

At least 50% of our projects use it.
Please keep it :)

> - sys_note

I agree with Phillip that some sort of "Hey there, I am REALLY important" kind of message should be possible.
Maybe hook into flashmessages but make them sticky?

> - context_help. For me the yellow browser tooltips are enough help and
> the bubbles distract more than they actually help. The backend should be
> intuitive without needing any help and tooltips at all.

Personally I don't like this one either, but customer report this tool being handy.

> - tsconfig_help (or Link to online help)

I don't really need that one.

> - cshmanual.

Bye bye for me as well.