[TYPO3-core] (New) TYPO3 CMS Vision

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Tue Aug 19 18:22:16 CEST 2014

Hi Simon,

Simon Schaufelberger (Schaufi) wrote:

> - taskcenter. I never saw somebody using it. Do you know about customers?
+1
> - sys_note

I use this and I guess some other people too. It just misses an option to
render notes on top ;)

> - context_help. For me the yellow browser tooltips are enough help and
> the bubbles distract more than they actually help. The backend should be
> intuitive without needing any help and tooltips at all.

I sometimes is this to find out what a field does exactly inside an
extension. If you do not work with the extension on a daily basis, this
becomes really helpful.

> - tsconfig_help (or Link to online help)
+1

> - cshmanual.
just the combined context help in most cases, does not harm and is unchanged
since ages

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!