[TYPO3-core] (New) TYPO3 CMS Vision

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Fri Aug 15 13:24:53 CEST 2014

Hi Mathias,

Am 15.08.14 um 12:31 schrieb Brodala, Mathias:
> The advantages: no more doubled development, continuous porting, missing fixes from Flow
> to Extbase and immediate integration of new features which can be of benefit for the CMS as
> they are for Neos. Another good thing: the more people use TYPO3 Flow, the more feedback
> is gathered for pointing out bugs and suggesting features.
>
> My dream in the end: paving the path for merging CMS and Neos into one product. :-)

First: Thanks for your feedback and the idea. Since it's about
collecting ideas, I try to keep my own opinion away as far as possible
... for the time being... ;)

One question on that "TYPO3 one world" product:
What would you take from the TYPO3 CMS world and what would you take
from the TYPO3 Neos universe to create this "TYPO3 Unify"?

All the best
Olly
--
Oliver Hader