[TYPO3-core] DebugBar in the TYPO3 Backend

Markus Klein klein.t3 at reelworx.at
Tue Aug 12 12:49:13 CEST 2014

Hi!

I agree to extract this functionality into a separate extension.
It should leverage the logging API to capture the events.
By default it should be disabled. I'm not sure about the automatic dev-context enabled thing. Is an integrator interested in failed SQL queries? I don't think so.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member