[TYPO3-core] TYPO3 CMS team meeting notes

Ernesto Baschny eb at cron.eu
Wed Apr 30 08:26:36 CEST 2014

Hi,

yes it does and it will. We will have the opportunity to work on some
other issues during the next few days in the Code Sprint, so we want to
use these achievements in the next patchlevel release, of course.

So non-regression bug fixes are ok, as long as they of course don't
introduce new regressions - of course. :)

Cheers,
Ernesto