[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3 Core] Copping function

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Sep 25 16:31:10 CEST 2013

Am 25.09.2013 08:52, schrieb Vu Anh truong:
> I have a question regarding to typo3 copping function.
>
> In back-end of typo3 i  coppy a content(include text and image) to
> another content.
> Click to new content and edit image path. it okie
> but when edit first content we see error(see attached image)This mean 2
> content use only 1 image and when one of them changing this will make
> error for another.

Hi.

You should ask this on another list, i.e. typo3.english, since this one
is dedicated to TYPO3 core development. And before posting there, you
should upload any attachments to a server and just post the link, since
attachments will just look scrambled in a newsreader, which is what most
of the developers are using to access these lists.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de