[TYPO3-core] indexed_search icon in newContentElement wizard

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Mon Sep 2 13:43:18 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 2-9-2013 13:30, Peter Niederlag wrote:
>> Do we want an icon for indexed_search in the newContentElement wizard.
>>
> Imho it makes absolutly no sense. ;)
>
> How often do you add a CE with an indexed_search plugin? IIRC about once
> or twice in the lifetime of a TYPO3 installation.
>
> In more than >99,5% of the cases when the new CE wizard is used it just
> adds some "noise".
>
> Also imho it's rather admin/integrator task and new CE wizard should
> rather target "daily editorial use".

+1
Far too many extension add an icon by default to this list.

If the integrator wishes to have it in the list anyways, (s)he can do so
via mod.wizards.newContentElement.wizardItems. since TYPO3 4.3 [1]

[1]
http://buzz.typo3.org/people/steffen-kamper/article/the-new-content-element-wizard-in-version-43/

--
Jigal van Hemert