[TYPO3-core] indexed_search icon in newContentElement wizard

Peter Niederlag peter.niederlag at typo3.org
Mon Sep 2 13:30:57 CEST 2013

Hello,

On 02.09.2013 12:23, Alexander Opitz wrote:
> A question poped up While reviewing https://review.typo3.org/#/c/9221/ .
> Do we want an icon for indexed_search in the newContentElement wizard.
>
> What do you think about this?

Imho it makes absolutly no sense. ;)

How often do you add a CE with an indexed_search plugin? IIRC about once
or twice in the lifetime of a TYPO3 installation.

In more than >99,5% of the cases when the new CE wizard is used it just
adds some "noise".

Also imho it's rather admin/integrator task and new CE wizard should
rather target "daily editorial use".

Of course this is my highly opinionated view.

Greets,
Peter