[TYPO3-core] New TypoScript image rendering for css_styled_content using FAL objects

Stefan Reichelt eichelt at web.de
Sun Oct 13 16:27:01 CEST 2013

Hello Patrick,

On 13/10/2013 16:13, Patrick Broens wrote:> I've written in my first post to read this blueprint first. And IMHO you
> did not read it. Your post was a bit strange when I say FILES is not
> sufficient for complex image rendering and you say it has two new
> features, which I am aware of. Excuse me if you have read it :-)

I did and since the feature helped me for almost the exact same problem I figured I mention it.
Well anyway, seems I misunderstood your initial post. :)

Good luck with it again and
kind regards
Stefan