[TYPO3-core] New TypoScript image rendering for css_styled_content using FAL objects

Patrick Broens patrick.broens at typo3.org
Sun Oct 13 16:13:48 CEST 2013

Hi Stefan,

I'm sorry, that was not the goal of my message to go into defense. But
in the blueprint I wrote is clearly stated why FILES is not appropriate
for css_styled_content image rendering.

I've written in my first post to read this blueprint first. And IMHO you
did not read it. Your post was a bit strange when I say FILES is not
sufficient for complex image rendering and you say it has two new
features, which I am aware of. Excuse me if you have read it :-)

It's not only about column/row calculation but a lot more.

Hope this will clear it up a bit for you

Cheers

--
Patrick Broens

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!