[TYPO3-core] Warnings in the Install tool

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Thu Oct 10 12:35:08 CEST 2013

Hi Dmitry,

I guess that happened in TYPO3 CMS 6.2 (current master). We briefly
discussed these issues that are shown in various hosting environments (I
stumbled into similar issues some days ago as well).
The Core updater functionality can be seen as great additional feature -
however if the environment does not support it (due to missing
permissions), it's simply not available on that system, maybe on
purpose. Besides that, we talked about a setting to disable the update
feature (e.g. using httpd ENV variable). The severity level of those
issue should be "notice" or "warning"...

Cheers,
Olly

--
Oliver Hader