[TYPO3-core] JumpUrl restructuring

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Wed Oct 2 19:57:57 CEST 2013

Hi Alexander,

Alexander Stehlik wrote:

> Another approach I was thinking about was implementing this feature in
> FAL. A SecureLocalDriver could return the path to an eID script in the
> getPublicUrl() method. The script could then check if the user has
> access rights to the file and put out the file contents.

That is something that I want to see anyway, first as extension and maybe
later in the core.

That should be easy to implement, by subclassng the local driver and just
adding the needed checks.

But IMHO this is secondary to the jumpurl issue. It is great that you give
this old feature some love.

ATM, I need to catch up with the latest dev, but I hope to have a look into
your changes during the code spring in Hannover.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!