[TYPO3-core] File Upload API for TYPO3

Ernesto Baschny ernesto.baschny at typo3.org
Wed Oct 2 15:11:35 CEST 2013

Hi,

there once was a project on Forge:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-fileupload

Christian Müller and Steffen Kamper are no longer working on it and it
seems that there were no results at the time. Hans Müller worked on a
Frontend implementation and was asking about the status of this project.

So we (Xavier and myself) decided (after consulting with the former
members) to close down the project and instead transfer the available
information to a "Draft" Blueprint which can then be further refined by
some other volunteers. Which I did so here:

http://wiki.typo3.org/Blueprints/FileUploadAPI

Currently there is no team or activity around it. If you are interested
in working work on that (or sponsoring that), feel free to work on the
concept in the Blueprint first and use the mailing list to get some more
feedback.

This is not in a Goal List for 6.2 (as there won't probably be time to
finish that until feature freeze), but could be a project for future
TYPO3 versions.

Kind regards,
Ernesto

--