[TYPO3-core] $GLOBALS['TSFE']->page using relative path to /uploads/media/ in media field instead of references

Patrick Broens patrick.broens at typo3.org
Tue Oct 1 15:13:14 CEST 2013

Hi,

By some further investigation, I've stumbled over
TYPO3\CMS\Core\Resource\Service\FrontendContentAdapterService. There
some fields are added, based on the old name. For pages two fields are
added, "media_fileReferenceUids" and "media_fileUids", which can be
used. In the comments backwards compatibility is mentioned.

Seems I've overlooked this while debugging.

Sorry for the hassle

Patrick

--
Patrick Broens