[TYPO3-core] Status of TYPO3 6.2 LTS

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Wed Nov 20 22:43:01 CET 2013

Hi Adrian & Ernesto,

>> what i'm wondering about is a statement of the management (board/eab) of
>> the T3A, i havent read anything from this side and i think we definately
>> need communication from that side, the faster the better.
>> please forgive me if i oversaw it.
> The EAB was involved in that Michael Stucki was present when we
> discussed it and he also talked to the EAB in it's meeting on the next
> day. In general I heard that the reaction was quite positive and
> appreciated as a good step, but I cannot speak for them, of course.

Just want to confirm that the board and EAB have been informed about the
plans, and we will back the decision if Ernesto thinks it's the best for

In the interest of our members, we understand that it will be the best
to delay the release by a reasonable time. We assume that this is enough
time for not having to postpone it a third time...

Greetings, Michael

PS: I've been contacted off-list about this, since the Association
usually doesn't take influence on community work. I have taken note that
it obviously lacks clarification, so we will need to get back to that at
some point... However, as long as we all agree, I think there's no point
to discuss that, so I wanted to let you know that we do agree with
Ernestos plans.

More information about the TYPO3-team-core mailing list