[TYPO3-core] Status of TYPO3 6.2 LTS

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Wed Nov 20 22:24:47 CET 2013

Hi,

On 11/20/2013 09:01 AM, Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> This is the right decision Ernesto, +1 for your points and (y) for
> facing the truth.
>
>> Questions that come to mind:
>> * Does the Feature Freeze persist?
>
> It *must* !

Well, personally I have the feeling we have some more or less candidates
of what might be useful to reconsider. But that's Ernestos decision. If
he might be willing to think in this direction, I'll be there to
off-list collect some suggestions to judge their impact (both in terms
of good additions as well as probability to break something).

Kind regards,
 Stefan