[TYPO3-core] Status of TYPO3 6.2 LTS

Adrian Zimmermann azimmermann at snowflake.ch
Wed Nov 20 14:01:46 CET 2013

hello everybody

i just read the threat and want to thank you for the open discussion. of course a decision like this gets us agencies a bit into trouble because our planning was all related to this LTS version and future projects were planned and communicated with clients with this 6.2 LTS. of course we have to start with those projects anyway and we'll have to decide weather it will be 4.5 or anything else... we'll have to figure out how to proceed, there's always a way... right? 

what i'm wondering about is a statement of the management (board/eab) of the T3A, i havent read anything from this side and i think we definately need communication from that side, the faster the better. 

please forgive me if i oversaw it.



More information about the TYPO3-team-core mailing list