[TYPO3-core] Status of TYPO3 6.2 LTS

Patrick Broens patrick.broens at typo3.org
Wed Nov 20 12:47:42 CET 2013

Hi Ernesto,

Very wise decision. Although preparing some websites to move to 6.2, I'm
very happy this decision has been made. Most of the current 4.5
installations depend on it and we need to deliver a rock stable LTS version.

Has any decision been made about extending the support for version 4.5
as well, or is this time frame still the same?

Cheers

Patrick

--
Patrick Broens