[TYPO3-core] PackageManager fatal error in the core after uninstalling extension
xavier at typo3.org
Tue Nov 5 13:26:29 CET 2013
> Does anybody at all have 6.2 working after trying to install/uninstall
> extensions or is it just me damned?
- Updated master branch
- Deleted ./typo3temp/Cache (to be sure)
- Deleted ./Packages (to be sure)
- Went to Backend > EM
- Removed Help > About (about)
- Clicked around, everything's fine
- Loaded again Help > About
tried again with another extension, everything runs "smoothly" in my dev
install, both BE and FE and both logged-in/not logged-in.
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org
More information about the TYPO3-team-core