[TYPO3-core] PackageManager fatal error in the core after uninstalling extension

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 13:06:23 CET 2013

Whoops :(

Truly speaking, now I give up on TYPO3 6.2. After investing days to
investigate [unnecessary complicated, hello, Flow!] code inside the
PackageManager, I got that part working but now autoloader is broken:

Fatal error: Class
'TYPO3\CMS\Frontend\MediaWizard\MediaWizardProviderManager' not found in
/*****/typo3/sysext/cms/ext_localconf.php on line 196

Call Stack:
     8.4143     633544   1. {main}() /*****/index.php:0
    18.4311    1094304   2. require() /*****/index.php:41
    26.1124    2175568   3.
TYPO3\CMS\Core\Core\Bootstrap->loadTypo3LoadedExtAndExtLocalconf(TRUE)
/*****/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/index_ts.php:41
    26.1124    2175568   4.
TYPO3\CMS\Core\Core\Bootstrap->loadAdditionalConfigurationFromExtensions(TRUE)
/*****/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Core/Bootstrap.php:331
    26.1124    2175568   5.
TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::loadExtLocalconf(TRUE)
/*****/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Core/Bootstrap.php:680
    26.1125    2175688   6.
TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::loadSingleExtLocalconfFiles()
/*****/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Utility/ExtensionManagementUtility.php:1420
    26.1155    2314640   7. require()
/*****/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Utility/ExtensionManagementUtility.php:1444

My efforts to get 6.2 working took about three working days so far and I am
not novice in TYPO3 :( I always was able to fix every TYPO3 issue within
1-6h at any complexity of the problem for any customer with various setups.
That just does not work anymore. I give up. I lost 24h and I am not ready
to invest more. I'll just wait until somebody else does this (or reverts to
the good old working t3lib_extMgm).

Does anybody at all have 6.2 working after trying to install/uninstall
extensions or is it just me damned?

Sorry for negative post again but it is frustrating when fixing one thing
shows you another thing being broken too and another after that. I remember
old good TYPO3 3.x and 4.x times when any update from VCS was smooth and
worked out of the box. Now any update is a huge trouble. It is not how it
should be with TYPO3 :(

Giving up. Going silent.

Dmitry.

--