[TYPO3-core] PackageManager fatal error in the core after uninstalling extension

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Fri Nov 1 14:47:24 CET 2013

Hi,

On 1-11-2013 14:29, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>  From my investigation it looks like the PackageManager tries to build a
> list of packages (extensions) and install comes before the fluid on
> which it depends. This happens while the package manager tries to sort
> the package list to load extensions in the right order.

It seems that "install" is missing a dependency on "fluid" and
"extbase". If you add those the package manager should be able to build
the dependencies and the loading order correctly.

If that is correct, can you push a patch for it?

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!