[TYPO3-core] New Introduction Package?

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Thu May 16 21:24:50 CEST 2013

Hi Ernesto,

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:

> Maybe we could get some activity on this are for 6.2 release. I'll try
> to get in touch with the Team and ben to see what's the status. 6.2 will
> be a nice moment to ship a "brand new introduction package".

I fear that there is no Introduction Package team :/

Maybe someone could organize a sprint ?!?

If the template is ready and just needs to be integrated (that means if
there is a HTML/Css/Js version), then I can do this.
However some content updates would be needed and that should be done with a
team. We also need someone with access to the DB, because I think it is
still dumped during packaging.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!