[TYPO3-core] Re: Re: Re: Active Contributors, Core Team Meeting Nürnberg

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue May 14 10:09:09 CEST 2013

Hi!

Oliver Hader wrote:
> Sure, "Active Contributor" is different to prior "Core Team Member"
> since it's based on activity and trust.

The interesting fact is that I was trusted enough by Kasper to be invited
to the team but I am not trusted enough by the current team leaders. Not
surprising actually. I can see why.

I am not concerned much about the change. The only thing that matters for
me is that I was brought to the team by Kasper. That invitation changed my
whole life and determined my current career. Anything else besides his
invitaion does not matter to me. What I know now is that the old team is
gone. There is no such team anymore. There is a new era and I definitely do
not belong there. That's ok for me. Everything changes, it is time for me
to change again too. This will be exciting :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov