[TYPO3-core] Login Form

Torben Hansen - Skyfillers T.Hansen at skyfillers.com
Fri May 10 10:10:28 CEST 2013

Hi Philipp,

I wrote an auth service for YubiKey OTPs - https://github.com/derhansen/sf_yubikey - where I faced some of the problems you mention.

You should be able to control, which auth service wins by setting the priority and the desired return code (0 = failure, 100 = ok, but proceed to other auth service, 200 = user authenticated) of authUser()

> * The login template is hard-wired with EXT:openid and RSA login

I ended up replacing the whole login template with my own version (original TYPO3 template plus an extra field for the OTP) by setting $TBE_STYLES['htmlTemplates']['templates/login.html']

Best regards
Torben