[TYPO3-core] Speed improvements in ClassLoader

Alexander Opitz alexander.opitz at netresearch.de
Sat Mar 30 12:42:40 CET 2013

Hi Robert,

> By the way: on a Mac KCachegrind always has been a hassle to install. Last
> year I figured out that there's also "QCachegrind" which is pretty easy to
> setup:

as my desktop system is KDE, KCachegrind runs fine for me. Two years ago on
Windows I also had problems, but QCachegrind also didn't worked there, so I
used webgrind at work.

Maybe I can install webgrind on a server and upload the grinds from my
testsystem, so everybody can follow them :-?

Greetings Alex//