[TYPO3-core] Speed improvements in ClassLoader

Alexander Opitz alexander.opitz at netresearch.de
Mon Mar 25 17:59:16 CET 2013

Hi Robert,

> just my 2 cents regarding measurement of speed improvements: from my
> experience, and especially since the Flow performance code sprint we had
> recently, I would not use Apache Bench for measuring code improvements -
> there are just too many layers involved.

I know that ab isn't the perfect solution, but the change is massive enough
to see differences which can be repeated.

> We had much more meaningful results with Nodeload
> (https://github.com/benschmaus/nodeload) for testing "from outside" and

Will take a look into it. Thanks.

> XHProf for a view at what's happening inside.

At the moment I use XDebug profiling, but it seems to have problems with
include/exclude timing of functions. Maybe I'll get time to test XHProf
again.

Greetings Alex//