[TYPO3-core] Speed improvements in ClassLoader

Alexander Opitz alexander.opitz at netresearch.de
Sun Mar 24 17:42:00 CET 2013

Hi,

as already discussed in the "Announcing TYPO3 CMS 6.1.0 Alpha1" thread, I
found the ClassLoader as one problem of slowness, if you benchmark a TYPO3
with introduction package. Now I opened an issue (
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/46615 ) and added a patch as WIP.

But I would like to get comments on that work, as I don't have a full
overview yet. (The FAL Meeting in Bochum helped a lot but was, as the name
says, FAL dependend).

If you want benchmarking this test, you need to disable the "news"
extension, which is installed in introduction package, as it triggers the
alias loading in the slower ClassLoaderBackward.

Hopefully I can post some more benchmarks in the next days from the
Netresearch test system.

Greetings Alex//