[TYPO3-core] Migrating system extension manuals to ReStructured Text

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Jun 28 18:31:31 CEST 2013

Hi all,

It's update time again.

I had hoped to be finished with the migration in time for T3DD13, but my
time was too limited (as well the help I received). As I posted already
before I first chose the "felogin" manual as an example, as it was
pretty complete from a content point of view, but not too long.
Xavier cleaned up the "dbal" manual and I just completed today big work
on "css_styled_content" (which I thought needed really more than a
migration and clean up, so I restructured and refreshed it quite a bit).

The migration not being complete, I will advise participants to the
workshop I organize with Xavier to use the Github documentation fork [1]
for working (which I found out how to sync with master :-) ).

Reminder: you can view the migrated manuals after rendering among the
other TYPO3 extension manuals at [2] (search for "css_styled_content",
for example).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter