[TYPO3-core] Access denied for old security bug

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 11:57:05 CEST 2013

Hi!

Helmut Hummel wrote:
> Nice idea to do it this way, unfortunately, this would introduce a
> severe security problem. Please read my comment in Gerrit.

Read your comments. Found nothing about *security* issue. Could you explain
better? I thought carefully about the solution before pushing it.

We have an issue that we will not be able to authenticate with Google in
any other way. So we may combine the old way with the random key method and
see if that works.

--
Dmitry Dulepov