[TYPO3-core] "cherry-pick to" feature in Gerrit

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Wed Jul 17 17:10:37 CEST 2013

Hi Jigal,

Jigal van Hemert wrote:

> I've notice the two times that I used this feature that the "backport"
> had extra whitespace after the closing ?> tag. Manual backports (also
> using cherry-picking, no further editing) did not have this.

Depends on what kind of whitespace this is.
- A single newline is ok, as it is part of the closing tag and does not
create any output
- Two newlines are a problem as they start the output.

In the later case, this would be a bug and we cannot use this feature then.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!