[TYPO3-core] New installer and symlinked directory

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Mon Jul 15 12:01:11 CEST 2013

Please either make a bugreport, or to mail christian kuhn :D

Regards
Kay

Am 12.07.13 13:34, schrieb Alexander Opitz:
> I've a problem with the new installer. If I start the installer I get
> following message from the System environment check:
>

> / is not a directory
> Path /home/opitz/webs/typo3-master should be a directory, but is of type
> link
> <<<
>
> But as this is usual to my installation I clicked on "I know what I'm
> doing, continue!"
>
> Now I get this message twice, one over the System environment check and
> one inside the System environment check.
>
> I don't know if this was intended. The hint is ok, but the installer
> should continue if I accept that.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Greetings Alex//

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach