[TYPO3-core] State of TYPO3 OpenID

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri Jul 12 12:00:07 CEST 2013

Hi Christian,

Christian Weiske wrote:

> If I wasn't very determined to get the OpenID fix into the core, I
> would have given up quiet some time ago.

Good that you keep pushing that topic.

Dmitry and Helmut are normally not blocking patches and are usually really
nice persons to discuss with.
I do not know what happened in this OpenId disucssion and why they are
blocking so much. They usually are not what way.

I hope to have another look to your patches over the weekend.

Don't give up.

Cheers
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!