[TYPO3-core] Autoclose core issues after inactivity

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Thu Feb 21 14:09:22 CET 2013

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Maroschik wrote:
> Could a autoclose bot be
> introduced that reminds authors of issues that the issue hasn't been
> updated since 60 days and will be closed automatically in 30 days unless
> the issue will be updated.
+1

> The linked changes could be also abadonned automatically with a notice
> that this happend due to inactivity.

I do not think issues with pending changes should be close.

The list of open changes with negative votes is rather small, thus I suggest
that the RM of each version goes though them from time to time and closes
those that have no further activity and are not needed or in an unacceptable
state.
https://review.typo3.org/#/q/status:open+project:TYPO3v4/Core+age:1month+(+label:CodeReview%253C%253D-1+OR+label:Verified%253C%253D-1+),n,z

status:open project:TYPO3v4/Core age:1month ( label:CodeReview<=-1 OR
label:Verified<=-1 )

age:1month gives all issues with no activity (review, comments) within one
month.

> This behaviour would be a clear communication guideline and clean up the
> issue tracker and review system.
+1 for issue tracker, -1 on gerrit

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator