[TYPO3-core] Age of developers

Patrick Broens patrick.broens at typo3.org
Mon Feb 18 10:36:00 CET 2013

Nice one,

My name is Patrick Broens and was born in 1970. I'm 42 years old.

I'm working with TYPO3 since version 3.3. The funny part is I started
working with TYPO3 because it had Frontend Editing. In the years the
focus went away from that, and I'm happy NEOS is catching up again.

Although I started working with TYPO3 in the early years, I entered the
TYPO3 community in 2005.

My first computer was a Sinclair ZX80, followed by a Sinclair ZX
Spectrum (loved that one), and switched from Commodore to MSX and even
an Osborne 1 machine.

Did a lot with BASIC and Perl, a bit less with Pascal.

--
Patrick Broens
TYPO3 Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!