[TYPO3-core] TYPO3 CMS fork on github, project name "Catharsis"

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Feb 16 12:57:18 CET 2013

Hi Christian,

> the current state of
> our community is a bit problematic, too.

It is...

> As suggested already by different people, I now went ahead and created a
> fork with project name "TYPO3 CMS Catharsis". Please find it on github.

...still it's very that such a valuable member of our community as you
comes to reach such a decision. I hope the climate can improve enough in
the future that you will be happy to reconsider your decision.

I think this is a terribly sad day for our community. Let's try to climb
back out of the pit. We have the potential!

Cheers

--

Francois Suter