[TYPO3-core] Memory system woes

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri Feb 15 15:51:51 CET 2013

Hi Mathias,

Mathias Schreiber wrote:

> It is?
> Open up the TYPO3 BE and try again :)

I just did on my SGS2 with Firefox: 175MB* (176MB peak for workspace module)
and it loaded almost as fast as on my desktop. The animations are a bit
slower, but maybe just because I stayed zoomed in.
If we manage to remove ExtJS, it will be even need less.

BTW, which IE version does eat up so much memory? How did you measure it?

If you want a fast and secure browser, you should try chrome business.

*Measured with Android Task Manager in Real-Time View.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!