[TYPO3-core] TYPO3 CMS fork on github, project name "Catharsis"

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Thu Feb 14 23:35:07 CET 2013

Hey again,

On 02/14/2013 09:06 PM, Christian Kuhn wrote:
> As suggested already by different people, I now went ahead and created a
> fork with project name "TYPO3 CMS Catharsis". Please find it on github.

To clarify a bit: This branch is not a priori thought as a different
product. We will be happy if the development can be merged with
typo3.org git master again later on.

For now, the goal is to have a separate fork with more freedom than what
can be achieved with the current environment to see where it leads.

We appreciate any effort to merge patches from this branch to mainline
and vice versa, and we could also imagine a separate branch dedicated to
performance only, if someone likes to do something like that. The whole
environment will benefit.

Regards
Christian