[TYPO3-core] Memory system woes

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Wed Feb 13 16:00:34 CET 2013

Hi Oliver,

Oliver Hader wrote:

> Albeit it is true, that this Skype chat exists, it is and never was
> meant to be an official communication channel nor to be a replacement
> for the issue tracker, review system or the core mailing list.

It was not my intention to present this as official resource. This is just a
place where various (sometimes crazy) ideas are discussed before they are
presented to the public via the various channels.

The origin of that chat was the namespace change, later it was also used for
last-minute issues by the involved people. It was usefull, thus it stayed.

It is by all means private.
It is like a location where you can frequently meet people that are centered
around certain topics. There is no harm to not be in there, but if you
really want to discuss changes, you can reach most people via that channel
fast or at least a person that reads it know whom to contact.

The are various further skype channels for the various groups, some are
created on demand. I just do not have time to follow them.
Neither of them is official. They are used for direct communication.

Cheers
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!