[TYPO3-core] Memory system woes

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Wed Feb 13 15:16:51 CET 2013

Hi Thorsten,

Am 13.02.13 15:09, schrieb Thorsten Kahler:
> Hi Philipp Gampe,
>
> Philipp Gampe schrieb am 13.02.13 14:55:
>>>
>>> You're just kidding - aren't you?
>>
>> Not at all ... what does disturb you?
>>
>> That people
>> * communicate
>> * try refactor and improve the bootstrap
>> * communicate via skype
>> ???
>
> If you can't guess for yourself, it's useless to explain.

Albeit it is true, that this Skype chat exists, it is and never was
meant to be an official communication channel nor to be a replacement
for the issue tracker, review system or the core mailing list. The
mentioned chat has contained the most active developers some days prior
to the TYPO3 6.0.0 release in November and was a pragmatical approach
instead of asking people directly via Skype.

So, it's nothing to be worried about - however I see the point that we
need a public dev-channel (like Neos does as well) on IRC or any other
protocol for "quick and easy communication".

Cheers,
Olly
--
Oliver Hader