[TYPO3-core] Memory system woes

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Wed Feb 13 00:52:36 CET 2013

Hi!

2013/2/13 Popy <popy.dev at gmail.com>:
> 2013/2/13 Christian Kuhn <lolli at schwarzbu.ch>
>>
>> I'm tired of fighting you. Please resign from our community and do not
>> harm us any longer with your destructive and negative trolling just killing
>> motivation and energy without doing anything useful.
>
> Did you even consider the possibility that he may be right, or are you just
> fully aware of your impossibility to make any mistake, thanks to your
> godlike wisdom ?
> I totally agree with Dmitry on that point : saying it's useless to take care
> of memory is dead wrong. There's no point to save every possible byte, but
> taking care of it can ligthen the hosting costs, or at least allowing more
> parralels processes.

It would help a lot on both sides if everyone tries to understand the
other side more. I think that even happens, but I cannot read it in
the mails.
It saddens me that the discussion is getting more and more heatened
with every mail. I suggest we'll try to clear this up a bit on the
phone. Christian and Dmitry, would you be available for a Skype
meeting tomorrow?

Greetings, Michael