[TYPO3-core] Memory system woes

Popy popy.dev at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 00:44:21 CET 2013

2013/2/13 Christian Kuhn <lolli at schwarzbu.ch>

> I'm tired of fighting you. Please resign from our community and do not
> harm us any longer with your destructive and negative trolling just killing
> motivation and energy without doing anything useful.

Did you even consider the possibility that he may be right, or are you just
fully aware of your impossibility to make any mistake, thanks to your
godlike wisdom ?
I totally agree with Dmitry on that point : saying it's useless to take
care of memory is dead wrong. There's no point to save every possible byte,
but taking care of it can ligthen the hosting costs, or at least allowing
more parralels processes.

Regards,
Popy