[TYPO3-core] Review system woes

Alexander Opitz alexander.opitz at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 9 14:25:01 CET 2013

Hi Philipp,

> I expect most people to be smart enough to post new information also to
> gerrit once the issue is flaged as under review.

I didn't know it till yet, also I didn't saw this in issues/gerrits I poked
on. So it looks like thats something nobody knows?

> Anyway, an automatic notification in the gerrit comments would be nice.

But that would bring us to the point of double information or that you need
to look in both systems and that the description in the commit doesn't help
you to look online.

Greetings Alex//