[TYPO3-core] Bug / Review Day

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sat Feb 9 05:15:19 CET 2013

Well, in case anybody wondered about my 2cents of the recent discussions
of the review system:

YES, I think we could have a queue limit, but also I think us (the core
devs) could get our butts up and get these difficult issues that are
pending forever fixed, improvement and included.

The review system can be great, but could also be used to cheat. The
merge strategy could be changed, but still the code quality could get
worse -- we ARE the ones responsible for this. We just need to get our
man power up again.

One review a day... ;-)

All the best,
Benni.