[TYPO3-core] Review system woes

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 12:46:10 CET 2013

Hi!

Helmut Hummel wrote:
> I assume, you do not mean with that, that I'm too stupid to understand
> your patch.

Of course, not. I mean that you probably did not have enough time to look
at my explanation in Gerrit.

> so what does your patch now want to prevent? That disabling the cache is
> triggered on a wrong cHash, or "extra cache
> entries, unneeded flooding of core and RealURL caches,
> useless checks." like it is mentioned in the commit message?

It prevents no_cache when cHash is supplied where it should not be supplied
at all.

> * It does not do what is mentioned in the commit message
> * It only covers an edge case (bogus cHash without parameter)
> * The initial problem can be solved by configuration

Ok. Please, do. We will keep the patch private. I just abandoned the request.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 CMS core & security teams member

Simplicity will save the world.