[TYPO3-core] Review system woes

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Thu Feb 7 18:46:07 CET 2013

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> So I have these questions:
> - What's the point of submitting good changes to TYPO3 these days if they
> are stuck forever in Gerrit?

That once a core dev comes along, they can be committed.

> - When did TYPO3 change from being a practical product to a theoretical
> programming playground?

Never.

> - Where do we head with these practices?

The missing core dev review and thus merges scares off many contributors.
This is totally up to the core team to solve this.

There are enough non-core-dev reviewers and even more people that submit
code.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!