[TYPO3-core] 6.2 beta3 tomorrow

Ernesto Baschny ernesto.baschny at typo3.org
Wed Dec 18 12:07:35 CET 2013

Hi,

I have been offline these last two days, so I plan to release 6.2 beta3
by tomorrow. Please try to finish up things you want to have included in
a broader test. I think we should try to include at least these:

1) Prevent double loading of session data
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/25510/

to be able to test more scenarios and get feedback from the field on
that area (i.e. with LDAP, with OpenID etc)

2) Allow package activation during runtime
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/24939/

this is "more or less" the last missing feature that we want to have
included, and beta3 seems to be the perfect time to do that. Already
some reviews, would be great to get that finished until tomorrow.

By the way, I am continuing using this trello board:

https://trello.com/b/5cBWJp9P/typo3-cms-6-2-important-issues

to document issues that I personally think are important and should be
tackled for the 6.2 final release. So if you are bored or don't know hwo
or what to contribute, consider picking one of these tasks to work on.
If you think that something important is missing in this board, please
contact me directly first.

Cheers,
Ernesto

--