[TYPO3-core] #53682, PHP 5.5.6, call-time pass-by-reference, PHP 5.6

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri Dec 13 09:32:17 CET 2013

Hi Xavier,

Xavier Perseguers wrote:

> Do you already have a patch hanging somewhere? We may "try" and see a
> bit how it behaves (I extended the toolbar as well so I could check in
> my own extension) and then think further.

Yes I attached a patch to the issue:
http://forge.typo3.org/attachments/25663/php-5.5.6.patch
It just removes the reference operator.

There are a couple more places, but none is breaking as bad.

It will break your backend if you use extdevel, thus change it there too.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!